Avocado, Cucumber, & Turkey Sandwich



Happy St. Paddy’s Day!  I don’t have an Irish inspired meal for you today, but I will share one of my favorite sandwiches…and it’s green!


Even though I’m an at home mom and don’t punch a time clock, I rely on lunch to be a fast meal.  I usually send last night’s leftovers to work with my husband and make myself a salad or sandwich.  This is one of my favorite go to sandwiches!


Avocado, Cucumber, & Turkey Sandwich

1 Everything Bagel, toasted
1/3 avocado, sliced or mashed
1 ½ tbsp garden vegetable cream cheese
½ cucumber, sliced
6 slices smoked deli turkey


Spread the cream cheese over the sliced sides of each bagel half.  Top each half with equal parts of the avocado, cucumber slices, and turkey.  Serve open faced and enjoy.


Comments

  1. Yum! This looks my lunch most days, I love avocado and turkey! I've never used a veggie cream cheese spread with it though, I'll have to give that a try this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! I would love to hear from you!