Thin Mint Irish Cream Coffee



Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?  We don’t really do much at our house.  In fact, I don’t even think my kids even know what St. Patrick’s Day is.  Despite my enthusiasm about St. Patrick’s Day, I’m always compelled to wear rock a green shirt.  And also, I never turn down an excuse for a fun new drink.  Plus this one has Thin Mints!  And you can never go wrong with Thin Mints.

You might notice that this recipe calls for a single drop of peppermint extract.  I mean it.  One drop.  See?  Super serious about this.



Recipe Notes:
*Only use a single drop of peppermint extract.  Using too much makes the peppermint overwhelming and your lovely drink inedible.


Thin Mint Irish Cream Coffee

6 oz strongly brewed coffee
2 (or 3) oz Irish Cream (such as Bailey’s)
1 drop peppermint extract (optional)
2 Thin Mints
Whipped cream
Green sprinkles (optional)


In a coffee cup, stir together the coffee, Irish cream, and peppermint extract. Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles, and thin mints.


Comments

  1. What a cute drink! It looks so tasty, too! It's a perfect reason to use up the rest of my thin mint cookies (while wearing a green shirt, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds simple and absolutely delicious! I LOVE Thin Mints (who doesn't?). I'm sure this drink is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy!! As i am an irish girl I DO celebrate Paddys Day.. :D This irish coffee looks lovely, I just want to dive in and I love the little green sprinkles aswell.. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Irish Cream. And coffee! Double swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Baileys nut and put it on everything, This coffee looks fit for St Paddy himself..
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I bet that coffee is a major delicious because there is Baileys on it!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am not a mint person, but my Thin-Mint-addicted wife would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! I would love to hear from you!