A Shout Out to Up and Coming Bloggers


Thank you Amy over at the Savvy Kitchen for choosing Amy's Cooking Adventures to receive the Liebster Blog Award!


I liked this one because it features up and coming bloggers.  It gives them a little shout out and exposes them to new followers!

Here are the rules:

A Liebster Award is given to an awesome blog that has under 200 followers, but is on their way to many more. I also get to choose five other bloggers who I think are deserving of this award. Here is the list of the up-and-coming blogs I picked:
I will be contacting each of you to let you know about your award. If you are featured, don't forget to pass it on to five of your favorite, under 200 members blogs, and mention and link back to the person who awarded the Liebster to you.

Enjoy!
YAmy

Comments