Mexican Pizza


Happy Friday!  To me, Friday night is synonymous with pizza night, so we’re making Mexican Pizza (bonus meatless dish this week!)

To make this pizza, I used my recipe for Pizza Hut Pan Pizza dough, black bean dip (which freezes well if you don’t use it all) and a few other toppings. 


Mexican Pizza
Adapted from Annie’s Eats

Pizza dough, refrigerated or your favorite recipe
1 cup cheddar jack cheese
1 jalapeƱo, seeded and diced
1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
2 tbsp onion, diced


Preheat oven to 425 degrees F

Roll out pizza dough into a 12-14 inch round (or 9 inches for deep dish)

Spread the bean dip onto the crust in an even layer.  Top with the shredded cheese.  Sprinkle the diced jalapeƱos, tomatoes, and onions over the top.

Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.

Enjoy!
Amy

Comments

  1. Ooh Amy, this looks great! My family would love this Mexican Pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican pizza is one of my favorite pizzas ever! Beans and cheese on top of pizza dough rocks in ways I can't articulate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jalapeno on pizza...mmmmm...I love the toppings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have room for pizza. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great - I definitely think that we enjoy our home made pizzas way more than a take away pizza on a Friday night.

    Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! I would love to hear from you!